Potassium Fulvate - Humic Acid & Fulvic Acid
Potassium Fulvate is made from 100% mineral resources, include leonardite and lignite. It contains a higher proportion of fulvic acid, which is the core component of soil humus with the best composition. It is a small molecular weight organic aromatic family material produced by decomposition and redecomposition of organic matter, the best humic acid component in soil, and the core material forming soil aggregate structure.
Since Potassium Fulvate can be soluble in both acidic and alkaline liquids, it can be used with most of chemical fertilizers and organic fertilizers.
|Potassium (K2O)||Water Solubility||Appearance||PH Value|
|1||60%||50%||12%||100%||Black Flakes / Powder||9-10|
1. Instantly soluble, can be used together with NPK fertilizers and micro elements fertilizers.
2. New-nutri potassium fulvate improves the soil structure and soil cushioning. In loose, sandy soil, humic acid can improve the cation exchange energy to maintain soil water and nutrients, promote the root system to absorb nutrients. In caking, viscous soils, humic acid acts with fungi to form aggregates that help absorb dissolved oxygen and nutrients in water and improve root permeability.
3. Improving fertilizer effect and hold moisture for both acid and alkaline soil.
4. Promote crop growth, increase yield and quality.
5. Protect groundwater by reducing harmful nitrates that can seep into it. Humic acid fixes the nitrate in the root zone, thus protecting the drinking water underground.
6. New-nutri Potassium Fulvate is the perfect additive for Urea, DAP and MOP, fix the nitrogen and improve the effect of nitrogen.
7. Reduce pesticide residues.
Water Flush and drip irrigation: 15 ~ 30KG / Hectare, Dilution ratio: 1:5000
Foliar Spray: 3KG / Hectare, Dilution ratio: 1:8000
Suggested data is solely for guidance purposes. We encourage users to conduct their own testing best suited for their crop under their conditions and environments.
The effect will be much better by using 10kg with 5 times than using 10kg with 1 time.
The normal soil contains a lot of humus, under very good conditions, the effect of New-nutri potassium fulvate is not obvious. However, if you use it for saline-alkali, acidic and caking soil, the effect is very obvious.
1. Plastic Woven Bag 20 or 25KG, Kraft Paper Bag 20 or 25KG.
2. According to the requirement of customer.
Storage: Store in a cool and dry place.