Production process of sodium humate
Sodium humate is an easily soluble humic acid fertilizer. It uses a certain proportion of sodium hydroxide solution to extract humic acid from weathered coal, and after separating it from the residue, it is concentrated and dried to obtain a solid sodium humate
According to the state of the finished products of sodium humate, they can be divided into four categories: powder, flakes, irregular particles, and round balls. The conventional sodium humate production processes for the four finished products are divided into dry production and wet production.
The production process of sodium humate:
1. Dry production, that is, humic acid and alkali are uniformly mixed, and then extruded according to cost requirements, and then extruded into pellets (high temperature is conducive to full reaction), and the content of less than 50% does not need to be extruded. % Content must be on the extruder. If you don't use the extruder, you can directly cool it in the sun, then use Raymond to grind it into powder (multi-purpose aquatic products).
Generally, the production process of powdered sodium humate is mostly dry production.
Due to the limitation of the production process, the characteristics of dry sodium humate powder:
(1) Dry production If the mixing is not sufficient during the production process, the finished powder products will mostly show different colors of gray and black series.
(2) The content of sodium humate in dry-process products is generally around 40%, 50%, which can produce higher content products.
(3) The products produced by dry method do not undergo slagging treatment, so there are a little more impurities in actual use, and the black water time is shorter, which is easy to settle
2. For wet production, the weathered coal is first wet-milled to obtain coal slurry with a particle size of less than 20 mesh, put it into the batching tank, add a calculated amount of sodium hydroxide, control the pH value, and mix according to the liquid-solid ratio 9:1 Send to extraction tank, jacket steam heating, make the temperature in the tank rise to 85～90℃, stir and react for 30 minutes, then discharge into the sedimentation tank to separate the solid and liquid, the upper clear liquid is transferred to the evaporator and concentrated to 10 Baume degrees , The finished product is obtained by spray drying.
The general production process of flake, granular and spherical sodium humate is mainly produced by wet method.
Dissolve humic acid and sodium hydroxide in the pool together, extract the upper layer of liquid after precipitation, take the upper layer of liquid and use the drum drying method, the finished product is bright black, generally small flakes, and the higher the content, the more flakes small. At the same time, due to the slagging process of flaky sodium humate, the product has less impurities, high solubility, and maintains a longer color in water.
Dissolve humic acid and sodium hydroxide in the pool first, and then discharge the upper layer solution to the drying field, cool in the open air, and then collect it after drying. At this time, the particles are not uniform and will become dark. In actual aquatic applications, large particles are generally crushed to 20-40 mesh, and the crushed product will show uniform particle size, and the color will be black and bright. Of course, if you need a high-content powder product (about 60%), you can also directly grind the particles.
Spherical sodium humate products, generally use the sodium humate powder product directly on the turntable granulator, or directly roll it into a ball with a coating machine, because the higher the sodium humate content, the less smooth the ball, and the surface will have irregularities Pits.
Features of flake sodium humate products:
(1) The water solubility is better, the dissolution speed is extremely fast, and there are few impurities in the aqueous solution;
(2) The content of sodium humate is very high, 50%, 60%, 70%, and even higher.
(3) Generally, it takes a long time to appear black in water and has better shading properties.
Features of granular sodium humate products:
(1) The water solubility is slightly poor and contains more impurities.
(2) The content of sodium humate is generally not high, all lower than 40%, and some are even lower;
Agricultural uses and effects of sodium humate:
(1) When used in agriculture for seed dressing, root dipping and spraying have significant yield-increasing effects. The use of 1/10000, 2/10000, 3/10000 per hectare for rice dipping seedling roots increased by 14.4%, 29.3%, and 15.6 respectively compared with the control. %, spraying the outer roots of wheat also increased the yield by 14% compared with the control.
(2) It can be used as base fertilizer. Use 3750-6000kg of 0.05%-0.1% aqueous solution per hectare together with farmyard manure. For topdressing, use 3750kg of 0.01%-0.05 aqueous solution per hectare.
(3) It is also widely used in medicine, animal husbandry and industry. Tests have shown that each pig will gain 10.5kg after feeding 100g sodium humate a day for 21 days. The addition of sodium humate in the wine industry can increase the wine yield by 8.6%, and has a medical effect. more obvious.