Potassium Humate Nutrition Permeation And Regulating Function
Why can potassium humate become a new favorite of the agricultural industry, and its status is irreplaceable?
The answer is below, Let us understand it together!
Activation function of potassium humate:
Water soluble fertilizer containing humic acid, natural decomposition fast, no accumulation, no side effects, promote metabolism, accelerate cell division, strengthen physiological and biochemical activity.
Nutrition function of potassium humate:
It contains active humic acid, fulvic acid ,potassium compound nutrition, and other trace elements, nutrition collocation reasonable, with a synergistic effect.
Regulating function of potassium humate:
It containing fulvic acid, fulvic acid has the function of culture on the biological bacteria, the growth mechanism of biological bacteria can be automatically adjusted by fulvic acid, Biological bacteria in the best regulation mode,has good conditions of physiological and biochemical reactions.
Potassium humate is a kind of high efficiency organic potash fertilizer, its active content humic acid and fulvic acid can improve quantity of soil available potassium, reduce the loss and fixation of potassium, increase the uptake and utilization of potassium by plants. Compare with other potash fertilizer, it can improve fertilizer utilization 87%-95%. Improve quantity and quality of crop.
1. Products easier to use and handle
2. Super Refined Soluble Organic Fertilizer
3. Application:Foliar Spray, Irrigation, Liquid Formulation, Sprinkler irrigation specific fertilizer
4. Plant Growth Stilmulant, promotes root development and stimulates seed germination
5. Enhances nutrient uptake by combining nutrients and humic acids and keeps a well-balanced nutrition
6. Enhances the resilience of crops, such as cold, drought, pest, and deseases.
7. Promotes healthier, stonger plants and enhance appearance
8. Potassium is an important component of chlorophyll, speed up the photosynthesis
9. Rich in Fulvic Acid, provide better biological activity.
10. Soil conditioner. Improves the soil structure and increases iron exchange
11. Enhances resistance to stress for soil, especially reduces high salts in alkaline soils
12. Prevents soil from contamination of heavy metallic ions